motto

" the best interior design is living with the people you love ... otherwise, it's all about imagination "

21 martie 2014

The Me Bird

 
The Me Bird / Pablo Neruda

" I am the Pablo Bird,
bird of a single feather,
a flier in the clear shadow
and obscure clarity,
my wings are unseen,
my ears resound
when I walk among the trees
or beneath the tombstones
like an unlucky umbrella
or a naked sword,
stretched like a bow
or round like a grape,
I fly on and on not knowing,
wounded in the dark night,
who is waiting for me,
who does not want my song,
who desires my death,
who will not know I'm arriving
and will not come to subdue me,
to bleed me, to twist me,
or to kiss my clothes,
torn by the shrieking wind.
That's why I come and go,
fly and don't fly but sing:
I am the furious bird
of the calm storm. "  
 
filmul este o interpretare libera a poemului omonim a lui Pablo Neruda 
azi e ziua internationala a poeziei
stiam filmul, am cautat poezia :)
enjoy !

PS : dacă v-a plăcut acest articol, un like pe pagina mea de Facebook ar fi un simplu gest de incurajare . Va multumesc oricum, si va mai astept ! ... astrid
 

The Me Bird from 18bis on Vimeo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...